Geberit BIM Plug-in Plug-in and Plan
Intelligent data and tools for digital planning
To support MEP design and planning, Geberit offers manufacturer-specific BIM content in addition to conventional CAD data and intelligent tools. The Geberit BIM content consist of parametric 3D models that contain article-specific meta information. This facilitates MEP design and planning with Geberit products in the Autodesk® Revit® planning software from early stages of design to facility management
New Geberit BIM plug-in from April 2021
The new version of the Geberit BIM plug-in combines all Geberit BIM tools in a central application. In addition to a newly designed user interface, the Geberit BIM plug-in also offers many new and helpful functions that simplify the planning process significantly.
- Catalogue: Access to up-to-date BIM objects
- Installation systems: Geberit GIS prewall calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Geberit Pluvia: Calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Search for products using the Geberit article number
- Direct link to the Geberit online catalogue
- Pipe numbering for prefabrication
- Length segmentation command for pipe segmentation
- Assigning article numbers to system pipes
Geberit BIM plug-in at a glance
The Catalogue module gives you direct access to up-to-date content for all Geberit products, country and language specific.
Benefits at a glance:
- Access up-to-date BIM objects for Geberit products at any time and from any location.
New: Now also available for Geberit GIS installation elements as well as Geberit ceramic appliances and bathroom furniture.
- New: Find products faster by typing directly the Geberit article number.
- New: Access more information about the product by linking directly to the Geberit online catalogue.
- Autodesk® Revit® families at product level
- Parametric models of a small file size that can be used efficiently. Ideal for larger projects where large files can negatively impact software and computer performance.
- No need to translate standard English texts any more, as Geberit BIM objects are available in 25 national languages. Can be switched over to a generic at the touch of a button – important when dealing with tenders for public projects!
- Available for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions of Autodesk® Revit®.
Installation systems module
The future happens every day – BIM NOW
Planning without Geberit BIM Catalogue plug-in or in offline mode
Please fill in your details in order to receive further information or updates.