Geberit bathtub drains
Function in top form
Flat profile for convenient bathtub access
From a technical point of view, it is important to consistently eliminate any issues that may disturb a relaxing bath. This begins during the installation of the bathtub along with all connections and naturally pays off during and after the bath.
The Geberit bathtub drains therefore feature the following advantages:
- Fast and reliable installation in almost every construction situation: Flat traps enable a low installation height and thus a comfortable entry into the bathtub.
- Permanently fast water outflow thanks to flow-optimised traps.
- Fulfilment of all standard requirements.
Geberit bathtub drain with pushbutton actuation PushControl
- The innovative pushbutton actuation opens and closes the bathtub drain
- The sophisticated mechanics allow for an extremely flat drain valve and thus the highest level of convenience
Geberit bathtub drain with inlet function
- The inlet function is built into the bathtub drain
- The combination allows for a minimalistic design
Geberit bathtub drain
- Turn handle actuation
- Versatile solution thanks to the wide selection of colours and dimensions
Drain assemblies for bathtubs, d52
With turn handle actuation
Ready-to-fit sets for turn handle actuation
With turn handle actuation and inlet
Ready-to-fit sets for turn handle actuation and inlet
With push actuation PushControl
Ready-to-fit sets for push actuation PushControl
With waste plugs
Drain assemblies for washbasins and bidets
Bottle traps with dip tube for washbasins
Bottle traps with dip tube for washbasins, space-saving model
Drain assemblies for WCs and wall-hung sinks
Flush bend extensions
Waste couplings made of PVC
Sleeves and cover caps
Adapters and connecting pieces