Geberit Pluvia roof drainage
The system with negative pressure
Fewer pipelines, more performance
Geberit has been setting standards for roof drainage for decades with the Geberit Pluvia syphonic roof drainage system.
Clear reasons speak in favour of Geberit Pluvia:
- Fewer roof outlets due to high discharge rate
- Increased planning flexibility by saving on stacks
- Maximum use of space due to horizontal pipelines without slopes
Sophisticated details, high-quality system components and Geberit as your partner reliably ensure safety, durability and smooth operation.
The right technology ensures a better resultSyphonic roof drainage
New for Pluvia
- More compact construction and an ergonomic design for all Geberit roof outlets compared with predecessors
- New rotating lock bar for easy installation and maintenance
- Extra-long Geberit PE straight connector for higher insulation thicknesses
Simpler planning and calculation
- Geberit ProPlanner software with plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® for hydraulic calculation
- Complete BIM data available
Example 1: For concrete roofs with bitumen roof foil, Geberit Pluvia has an extra-large contact sheet to provide a better connection.
Example 2: Lightweight roofs benefit from the low static load thanks to Geberit Pluvia. The long connection pipe allows even high insulation thicknesses to be overcome.
Example 3: Thanks to its compact design, Geberit Pluvia is also suitable for installation in gutters.
Example 4: For weight-bearing concrete roofs with bitumen roof foil, the height of Geberit Pluvia can be adapted with a supplementary set.
- Fastening points only required on the building structure every 2.5 metres
- Can be installed easily using a hammer thanks to the universal tension wedges
- Fastening with electrofusion tape enables anchor points to be determined subsequently
- Ideal for lightweight roofs since there are only weak forces acting on the building structure
- NEW: Geberit Pluvia support set